Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hi. My name is shoaib

    and I just bought a 2008 Toyota Prius that looks like this:
    Toyota PriusToyota Prius
    toyota priustoyota prius

    I have to admit, I hate cars. I hate everything about them. I hate the way they look, smell, sound, taste, feel and I hate the money that's dumped into them and the gas that I have to put in them and the way they are everywhere and and and I just hate them. BUT unfortunately, I have to have one. It's a 30 miles one way drive to the school I'm teaching at, and that's a bit too far to bike. I can and have biked that far, but it comes down to the time involved to do that, which I don't have. So, the 1992 Celica that I had was on it's last legs. Let me put it this way, when I was at the Toyota dealer today, someone walked my the Celica and asked if there was a bomb ticking under the hood--clack clack clack clack. It was a good car, 145,000+ miles on it and with the roof racks I moved mattresses, beds, tables, surfboards, bicycles and pretty much everything I own with it. So, I did it. I bought a new car. And now I am the freaked out owner of a 2008 Toyota Prius. The car is a little scary. The newness. The crazy hybrid technology. The status of having an environmentally friendly car. The car payment. The scary thought that I will become a hybrid car snob the way Mac users are snobs about their computers. Yes, I have a Mac--holy crap....

Post Title

Hi. My name is shoaib


Post URL

https://hybridcars-new.blogspot.com/2010/01/hi-my-name-is-shoaib.html


Visit HYBRID CARS for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive