Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Thor Drake update


    From Thor, one of the Smoking Seagulls.

    Hey fellas,
    Long time... So I'm about to host the second annual One Motorcycle Show, this year is going to be crazy. I'll keep you posted on that.
    I wanted to show you my most favorite bike, the SR500. I recently just finished building one for our first customer.
    you can see it here:
    seeseemotorcycles.com

    also theonemotorcycleshow.com
    also most importantly... I raced some flat track last weekend got second in the vintage knobby class on the 69' bultaco!
    cheers,
    Thor
    Thor in action. Below, his beloved 'Taco.
    Looks like Sammy Halbert was there having some $25 fun.

Post Title

Big Thor Drake update


Post URL

https://hybridcars-new.blogspot.com/2011/01/big-thor-drake-update.html


Visit HYBRID CARS for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive